The Ayahuasca Religions:
The Sacrament, the Traditions and the Science
Held at St. James United Church
463 Saint-Catherine St W, Montreal, QC H3B 1B1, Canada
October 19th, 2019 Montréal, Québec, Canada
The Ayahuasca Religions, The Sacrament, the Traditions and the Science is Canada’s first conference on the religious and scientific aspects of Ayahuasca.
The 2019 conference is organized by Céu do Montréal, Eclectic Centre for the Universal Flowing Light, Centre éclectique de la lumière étincelante universelle. Céu do Montréal, a Santo Daime Church, is a federally incorporated NPO.
Early bird: $65 opens 12th August – 18th September 2019
Regular Admission: $79 opens 19th September – 18th October 2019
Students: 45$ (Please contact us to obtain your discount – a photo of your student ID is required)
Full price onsite: $100 (19th October 2019)
(Note: All online ticket sales are subject to a small processing fee at checkout.)
Tickets available HERE – EventBrite
Grand Chief Joseph Tokwiro Norton Mohawk Council of Kahnawà:ke, Quebec
Rev. Jessica Rochester D.Div. Founder, Céu do Montréal, a Santo Daime Church, Canada
Mestre Jeffrey Bronfman. União de Vegetal, USA and Canada
Paul Grof MD PhD. Director of the Mood Disorders Centre of Ottawa, Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto
Brian Rush PhD. Senior Scientist, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario and Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto
Ken Tupper PhD. Adjunct Professor, School of Population & Public Health, University of British Columbia
Marc Blainey PhD. research fellow Trent University
– The St. James United Church is a heritage building with no reduced mobility or wheelchair access.
– Parking around the venue is very limited due to ongoing construction. We recommend using public transportation (Metro stations McGill or Square Victoria OACI). Paid parking is available on Rue Mayor, Rue Aylmer, Rue Cathcart, Rue St Catherine Ouest.
– The live conference will be in English only, no simultaneous translation will be available onsite.
– Live streaming is not available, recording during the conference is not permitted.
– The event is a conference where rituals and the Sacrament will be discussed, no Sacrament nor substances or rituals of any kind will be present onsite.
– Video recordings will be available to order after the conference
– Find out more about the legalization of Céu do Montréal: http://santodaime.ca/legalization/