The Ayahuasca Religions: The Sacrament, The Traditions and The Science. Pre-conference webinar with Rev Dr Jessica Rochester now online.
Photos from the 2019 conference The Ayahuasca Religions: The Sacrament, The Traditions and The Science.
Photos from the 2019 conference The Ayahuasca Religions: The Sacrament, The Traditions and The Science. Licensed under Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 (CC Attribution 4.0 International)
Media review for The Ayahuasca Religions: The Sacrament, the Traditions and the Science
(Note: Radio Canada is in French. Links to segments are further down the page in each case)
Urbania October 2019 L’Ayahuasca, quand la science et la religion sont d’accord
Radio Canada 21 Oct 2019 (14:16) Le 15-18 du 21 octobre 2019 avec Annie Desrochers
Radio Canada 16 Oct 2019Tout un matin du 16 octobre 2019 avec Patrick Masbourian
Montreal Gazette 15 Oct 2019 What’s all the buzz about? Montreal woman seeks to demystify ayahuasca
City TV (CityNews) 18 Oct 2019 Demystifying ayahuasca, a psychedelic plant
The Ayahuasca Religions:
The Sacrament, the Traditions and the Science. Certificates of Participation now available.
We are pleased to announce that Certificates of Participation are now available to all who attended the 2019 Conference “The Ayahuasca Religions: The Sacrament, The Traditions and The Science” this October in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
To receive a printed copy of your certificate, please email the conference committee with the following:
– your preferred name for the certificate and the street address you would like the printed copy sent to.
– the email address you used to purchase your ticket(s).
– a copy of the receipt for the processing fee of 25$ (this covers admin, printing and postage.)
Use the PayPal “Donate” button below to send us your payment.
Certificates will be sent via Canada Post standard mail. If ordering your certificate over the Christmas holidays, allow extra time for delivery.
The Ayahuasca Religions:
The Sacrament, the Traditions and the Science
Held at St. James United Church
463 Saint-Catherine St W, Montreal, QC H3B 1B1, Canada
October 19th, 2019 Montréal, Québec, Canada
The Ayahuasca Religions, The Sacrament, the Traditions and the Science is Canada’s first conference on the religious and scientific aspects of Ayahuasca.
The 2019 conference is organized by Céu do Montréal, Eclectic Centre for the Universal Flowing Light, Centre éclectique de la lumière étincelante universelle. Céu do Montréal, a Santo Daime Church, is a federally incorporated NPO.
Early bird: $65 opens 12th August – 26th September 2019
Regular Admission: $79 opens 26th September – 18th October 2019
Students: 45$ (Contact us to receive your Student discount code at: email@example.com or via Messenger. Important: if you purchase a student ticket you must show proof of study (e.g. student card with photo) at registration the day of the conference.)
Full price onsite: $100 (19th October 2019)
(Note: All online ticket sales are subject to a small processing fee at checkout.)
Tickets available HERE – EventBrite
Rev. Jessica Rochester D.Div. Founder, Céu do Montréal, a Santo Daime Church, Canada
Mestre Jeffrey Bronfman. União de Vegetal, USA and Canada
Paul Grof MD PhD. Director of the Mood Disorders Centre of Ottawa, Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto
Brian Rush PhD. Senior Scientist, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Ontario and Professor, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto
Kenneth Tupper PhD. Adjunct Professor, School of Population & Public Health, University of British Columbia
Marc Blainey PhD. research fellow Trent University
– The St. James United Church is a heritage building with no reduced mobility or wheelchair access.
– Parking around the venue is very limited due to ongoing construction. We recommend using public transportation (Metro stations McGill or Square Victoria OACI). Paid parking is available on Rue Mayor, Rue Aylmer, Rue Cathcart, Rue St Catherine Ouest.
–We are very happy to announce that we can now offer whisper translation in French (numbers limited.)
– Live streaming is not available, recording during the conference is not permitted.
– The event is a conference where rituals and the Sacrament will be discussed, no Sacrament nor substances or rituals of any kind will be present onsite.
– Video recordings will be available to order after the conference
– Céu do Montréal is a federally incorporated non-profit organization. All members and staff are volunteers. All proceeds go towards covering conference costs. Ticket prices are intentionally low to enable all to attend. Any remaining funds will be gifted as honorariums to the speakers who have offered to do this work for free as a contribution to furthering education about our spiritual practices
– Find out more about the legalization of Céu do Montréal: http://santodaime.ca/legalization/